NEW Terms & Conditions
Dancing with Carolyn!, its employees and other persons who are in any way associated with the organization are not responsible for any damages and/or loss of goods, injuries, illnesses of any kind (including COVID-19), suffered by any student, their parents and/or anyone associated with the student from any causes whatsoever in connection with any activities, classes and programs provided by the organization.
COVID-19: New Rules at Trinity St.-Paul's Centre (studio location)
1) Everyone will be required to wear a mask inside the building, and during classes. Each student will be required to bring their own hand sanitizer to class. Everyone will be required to practise social distancing in the building.
2) No food or beverages will be permitted in the building. Students will, however, be allowed to bring their own water bottle.
3) Dancers will each get a designated space to dance. All dancers will be required to stay at least 6 feet apart during all classes.
4) In the event that your child cannot maintain the appropriate distance with the teacher and the other students, you may be required to withdraw your child from thestudio class and swicth to a virtual class. We cannot offer any refunds or credit under these circumstances.
5) Families will not be permitted to linger in the hallways. There will be a system implemented for drop off and pick up.
6) The Account Owner's name, email, phone number, and the dancer's name will be shared with the church's office in case there is an outbreak and you need to be contacted. This information will remain sealed in an envelope unless it is required by public health in the event of an outbreak. Envelopes will be shredded three weeks after each class. PLEASE MAKE SURE A PRIMARY CAREGIVER IS THE ACCOUNT OWNER ON AMILIA (OUR REGISTRATION PLATFORM).
Cancellation Policy for Classes
Studio Classes: All registrations are final and non-refundable. If your child would like to switch classes, we can arrange for this to happen provided that there is space in the class of their choice. We can no longer offer credit for our studio classes.
Virtual/ OutdoorClasses: All registrations are final and non-refundable, though, your child may be able to switch to a different class provided there is availability. We cannot offer credit for our Virtual or Outdoor Classes.
Backyard/Home Classes: All registrations are final and non-refundable. We cannot offer credit for our Backyard/Home Classes.
COVID-19 has put us in a difficult position this year, however, we hope to be able to offer credit and refunds again in the future. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Dancing with Carolyn! reserves the right to cancel a class due to reasons beyond our control such as, but not limited to, poor weather conditions, illness, building closures, and a pandemic. In the event of a cancelled class, a make-up class (in studio or virtual) will be offered. No refund or credit will be offerred.
If your child is absent for a class, they will be allowed to take a make-up class of equal or lesser value provided that there is space available in the class of their choice. Make-up classes must be attended during the same dance term as the missed classes. Make-up classes are not transferable from one term to another. No refund or credit will be provided when a child is absent for a class.
In the event of an outbreak or another lockdown, our studio classes will be cancelled. All classes will continue virtually on Zoom. Class times may change because we can only offer one class at a time on Zoom. If the class time that is offered is not convenient for you, please contact us and we will offer you another class. We cannot offer credit or refunds under these circumstances. We cannot garantee that the teachers who are teaching the studio classes will be the ones teaching the virtual classes.
Free Trial Class
A Free Trial Class is offered to new dancers. Due to the restrictions that will be enforced at the studio due to COVID-19, Free Trial Classes will only be valid for Virtual and Outdoor Classes until further notice. This offer can only be used once and cannot be combined with any other offer. Please contact us if you would like to register your child for a Free Trial Class.
Methods of Payment
All payments must be processed through our registration platform Amilia https://www.amilia.com/store/en/dancing-with-carolyn/shop/programs.
Credit card payments will accepted on Amilia. A recurring payment option may be offered for terms that are more than 12 weeks.
In the event that we have processed a registration for you, payment must be received through Amilia within 24 hours to secure the registration. An email money transfer may be accepted in this case. If we have not received the full payment after 24 hours, your child will be removed from the class. Recurring payments are not an option when we process a registration for you. Payment must be made in full. A $10 administrative fee will be charged to all registrations that we process.